Login (at the foot of this page) How to change your Personal Details
We encourage all existing members, and those joining us, to establish your own login details - which will give you access to the Members Only area, allow you to check your own personal details (using the Control Panel tab at the top right of the screen after logging in - not in the Members Only area), and to additional information in Diary and Latest News which is not available to the general public.
Two things are needed to Login - a Username (your MKU3A Membership Number), and a Password of your choice.
Forgotten your UserName? This will always be your MKU3A Membership Number.
Forgotten your Password? Follow the steps outlined below to create another password.
(Note to Group Leaders and Management Team members - your login details will have been different from the above; they will still work, but you are encouraged to adopt the above practice. You can start using your Membership Number to Login, with your previous password, if you wish).
First time users:
- go to www.mku3a.org/passwordreset and enter your MKU3A Membership Number in the Username box
- Click on ‘Reset Password’
- You will see ‘You have been sent an email containing a link to reset your password’ in a green banner
- When the email arrives (this may not be immediately) the Subject line will be 'MKU3A Password Creation or Reset'
- Click on ‘Click here to reset your password’ in the email
- You will be taken to the MKU3A Password Reset screen. Enter and confirm your chosen password (to ensure passwords are secure, follow the instructons on the screen) – then click on ‘Store New Password’
- You will see ‘Your password has been reset. Please login with the password you specified’ in a green banner – you have now completed the process and can login with your Membership Number and chosen password.
If you are experiencing difficulties and need help please contact email@example.com